Simax Ramekin Bowl – set of 4
Simax glassware, that comes from Czech republic, is made of borosilicate, heat-resistant glass which is fully recyclable. It is known for it’s high temperature resistance and resistance from breaking and cracking easily. Use these glass products in the oven or microwave or even in a freezer (-4.C to 300.C). This glassware does not retain odour and it is easy to remove stains from these products.
- Light in weight and aesthetic looking, these bowls are perfect for a buffet set up.
- They are ideal to serve individual portions of dal or desserts or to bake individual portions of your favourite desserts.
- Borosilicate glass bowls can hold very high temperature up to 300 degrees Celsius.
- These bowls can also be used in the freezer (upto -4 degrees Celsius).
- Capacity: 230 ml
- Material: Borosilicate glass