Springform Pan 20
Our carbon steel bakeware is exceedingly versatile, handling various kinds of baked treats. As a surface material, it also accommodates high heat, which is an absolute must when you’re baking, night after night. Beyond durability, this lightweight, nonstick wonder is relatively affordable, especially given its long-lasting performance. Springform baking pan is made of premium Carbon steel and is BPA and PEOA free. Heat-resistance temperature: 230℃, Microwave oven safe. It is perfect for effortlessly baking delicious cakes that cannot withstand being flipped upside-down for pan removal like cheesecakes, quiches, mousse cakes, fruitcake and more. Cake Tins design of non-stick coating & honeycomb bottom allows your cake be released from spring form pan more cleanly without destroying the shape, and easy cleanup.
- Non-stick surface for easy removal. Carbon steel heats rapidly, which makes it perfect for baking
- Do not use this bake pan over direct flame or stovetop. Oven use only.
- Do not use metal or sharp – edged ladles and spatulas to mix, stir or release food from bake pan
- Not recommended for dishwasher use
- This just needs a simple liquid soap and hands to wash it
|Use and care